February Favorites

Hello everyone! Can you believe that we're already diving into March? Spring is right around the corner- thank goodness. I've been so tired of this snow. Today, I decided to share with you some of the products I've been using up over the month of February.

Stay Fabulous Foundation by CoverGirl
Throughout this month, when I reached for a foundation, I picked this one. I love this foundation. It covers most of my problem area, but I'm still on the lookout for something that works a little bit better for my skin. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

Neutrogena Concealer
This concealer is the best concealer- ever. I haven't loved a concealer more than this one. It covers everything I need to. It has a sponge applicator, which makes it easier for application. I would highly recommend this. 

Revlon Lip Stain
Since it's still winter, I've been looking for some winter lip colors. I found one color that I am absolutely in love with. 

Paris Amour Lotion by Bath & Body Works
I applied this whenever I got out of the shower: my legs are so smooth. And I absolutely love the scent. 

Michael Kors Glasses
For those of you that don't, I wear glasses. Although, most of my pictures on Instagram and other social media websites, I tend not to wear them. Anyway, I was in need of some new glasses and found these:

Navy P-Coat
I don't think I hauled this clothing item, but I've been wearing it a lot when I went to school. We have very small lockers, so it's difficult to fit puffy, bulky coats in my locker, so I usually wear a p-coat. This one is my new favorite!

Songs:

"(I Can't) Forget About You" by R5

This song is amazing. I've been listening to it on Spotify for practically the whole month. I'm addicted.

"Melodies" by Madison Beer

It's upbeat and I love it. Enough said.

"Invisible" by Hunter Hayes

I kind of have an addiction to Hunter Hayes. I love his song "Wanted." The song "Invisible" is perfect. Anyone can relate to it, especially my peers. I understand that most of us aren't perfect... and we can be found on the outside looking in. Nobody should be looking from that view... I love this song. 


I hope you enjoyed my February Favorites.

Guilianna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment