Dear Journal: 3/1/14

"Confidence is key. If you don't believe in yourself, then nobody will."
-Unknown


I chose this quote because my confidence was fading away for the longest time. It's been over a month since I lost it. I've finally been able to start picking up the pieces and gain back what was originally mine.

"Fearless" by Taylor Swift



March Goals
For the month of January, I wanted to obtain 20,200 views to make sure my blog was making progress.  I recently reached 20,400 views. Thank you so much. For the month of march, I would like to get up to 22,000 views.

I've been very busy lately with school work, preparing myself for an upcoming soccer season, etc. so hopefully I'll be able to achieve that goal and post more. This month, I've been trying to focus more on posting about fashion and beauty. I'm going to continue with this for this month as well.

Journal...
Hello everyone! Sorry, I haven't posted a lot. I'm going to attempt to post more this month. I've been busy, as I said earlier.

This week was pretty good. Monday, I got lost in a gaze that touched me completely. We've been getting some new students recently and one of them has Spanish with me. I got to talk to him a little bit, and it's amazing how quickly a hello can turn something into something.

As for Tuesday, life sunk in a little more. Reality creeps in at the worst of times. Replay that statement for the rest of my week as well.

Once Thursday rolled around I felt like someone. There was no more hiding. Ever since I watched bridges burn amongst people, I've felt so insecure. I dropped a paper in one of my classes and someone picked it up for me. It's the little things in life. It was good. The way his smile brightened up my day was extraordinary.

As for Thursday afternoon, I ran into a boy who I've spent the last few months writing songs about. I exchanged a few words with him and hearing his voice was enthralling. I wish I could have frozen that moment... it was beautiful. Flawless even. His word "implied" stuck me. Although, I'm not sure why. I have yet to discover that... 

Lately, I've learned that when you accept something, you have to accept that "some thing's" past as well. Which is hard. It's defeating- almost.

Something good happened this week: I got my roster for my soccer team. I am very pleased to announce that I am expecting another undefeated season. I have to get back into shape though. I've been trying to run on the treadmill more often, but it's the constant struggle between that and food. You feel me? Haha.

Anyway, I hope you have had yourself a lovely week. I am going to fill the rest of my weekend up with blogging, homework, and I'm going to spend some more family time with my family. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon/evening.


Xoxo,

Guilianna

No comments:

Post a Comment