Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer Review

Hi everyone!

I finally found time to write a review. Over the past few weeks I've been experimenting with a new concealer. It's called the Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer. I am absolutely in love with it.



I got it for $8.99 at Target. In case you were wondering, I am in the lightest shade Fair. Now on to the product, the sponge applicator makes for easy application. You twist the bottom and it comes out from the top of the sponge. I love this because it's easy to do when I'm in a rush for school.

The product is light weight and gives a dewy finish, which I actually found myself to like. It's true to it's word when it says it helps clear your blemishes along with giving a flawless finish.

I would highly recommend this product. You can check it out using the link below.
http://www.neutrogena.com/product/skinclearing+blemish+concealer.do



Thanks for reading!

Guilianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny