Get Ready With Me: Casual Dinner

Hi everyone! Last night I went out to dinner with my folks. It wasn't anything fancy, but I wanted to share with you my makeup and my outfit. Enjoy! xx

First, I applied Healthy Skin primer by Neutrogena. Now that we've started Spring and the sun is out, I'll be using this more often because it has SPF 15. 

For foundation, I used Neutrogena shine control. I used Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish concealer. I am absolutely in love with this concealer. I'll be doing a review on it soon. For powder, I used one by CoverGirl. I apologize I do not know the name.

I absolutely love this blush. It's called The Indecent Proposal by BareMinerals. I've been wearing this a lot lately. 

I used my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer to prime my eyes. For eyeshadow, I used Daydream (the lighter color) on my lid. Then I used the darker color on my outer corner and my crease. I moved my brush in circle motions to blend it. I love doing that- the effect is amazing.

This is my sister's favorite mascara. I decided to try it out. 2 coats goes along way. I can see why she likes it so much. 

This is in the shade Ultimate Blush. It screams spring to me! 

To set everything in place, I used Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray (Oil-Control). This product is amazing. It makes my makeup last all day.

Here's a picture of the completed look. I really like the way my eyes turned out. 


Necklace: Jared
Shirt: Target
Belt: Aeropostale
Jeans: American Eagle 
Boots: Tan UGGS
Purse: Michael Kors



I hope you enjoyed this "Get Ready With Me" post. I had a lot of fun doing this. I always find myself enjoying working on these kinds of posts.

Thanks for reading,

Guilianna x

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny