Mini Haul

Hi everyone!

Over the weekend, I went to Ulta and picked up a few things. Since I haven't posted in awhile, I decided that I would post a mini haul. 


Nail Polish Remover: Self explanatory. I've never got one from Ulta before, I usually get them from Target.

EOS: This one is in the mint flavor. I have 3 EOS lip balms, and had the mint one in the past. I'm absolutely in love with the mint one- it smells SO good.

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser: Back in December, I received a sample for this product and fell in love with it. I love the way it feels on my skin.

Lastly, for a surprise on Friday, my mother bought me a Michael Kors bag. I am absolutely in love and could not be more thankful. Since it's a smaller bag than my Louis Vuitton, I decided that I might do an updated "What's in my purse?" Let me know what you think. 


I hope you enjoyed this short little post. Thanks for reading! 

Xoxo,
Guilianna 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute bag! Lovely colour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I really appreciate it. I'm in love with it. xx

      Delete