Running Late For School?

I've been in school for awhile and I've had my fair share of sleeping in longer than I should have been. I always want to look my best in the shortest amount of time as possible. Here are some of my tips and tricks when you're running late for school.



1. Shower > Messy Bun > Beach Waves
When I directly put my hair into a bun after a hot shower, my hair usually stays pretty wet throughout the night. When I take it out it's damp. I comb it out and apply a mousse, then I scrunch my hair. It leaves natural looking waves in my hair.


Photo Credits: My Sister


2. Makeup: Face
Apply a tinted moisturizer. This way, you can apply it faster than your typical foundation. I recommend the Natureluxe Silk Foundation by CoverGirl. It's light weight and can be found at most drugstores. Apply a concealer with a sponge applicator. It's a lot less time consuming. Powder. Done!



3. Makeup: Eyes
Skip eyeshadow. Eyeshadow is very time consuming. Apply two thick coats of your favorite mascara.



4. Makeup: Cheeks
A light pink shade works great on most skin tones. I use the shade Natural by Physician's Formula. It works great on those busy mornings.



5. Makeup: Lips
First apply a lip balm. I like to use a tinted lip balm, such as Baby Lips or the Natureluxe Gloss Balms. They work wonders. I love the shade Tulip. I keep it in my backpack for those lip gloss emergencies.



6. Outfit
I usually pick out my outfit the night before, because I'm one of those girls that don't like to have outfit repeats, although I've had about 3 now. If I don't pick out my outfit the night before I usually like to throw something together that looks polished, yet comfy. Chances are I didn't get much sleep the previous night, so I like to be comfortable: leggings, UGG boots, and an Abercrombie sweater. I hope you like it!



Thanks for reading! I greatly appreciate it. I hope you liked it. Let me know some of your tips for when you're running late for school.


Guilianna xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny