My Favorite Blogging Tools

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! This post is for all of you bloggers out there! I've put together a short list of my favorite editing sites and social outlets. Comment below what some of your favorite blogging tools are. 



PicMonkey

PicMonkey is definitely one of my favorite editing/designing apps. I actually used it to make my signature. I've found that the editing tool gives me a lot freedom.

Canva

This is another great designing tool. There are a bunch of themes that you can choose from for blog graphics. When I'm on a time crunch, I use this.

Bloglovin'

How can you not use Bloglovin' as a blogger? I gain a ton of inspiration from this following tool. Plus, it helps me bring in tons of traffic.

Pinterest

I use Pinterest all the time. I use it to help me organize my blog and come up with content. I also use it to publicize my own posts.

StumbleUpon

This is a website I found through Pinterest. You simply share your link and people "stumble upon" it. Pretty clever. Only a small amount of my traffic comes from this site though.

Hootsuite

I use Hootsuite when I'm having a busy week; between projects, tests, and excessive homework assignemnts. Being able to plan my social media posts is super helpful.

Google Docs

I use Google Docs to manage my editorial calendar. I like to rotate between beauty, fashion, and lifestyle posts. Though, come March, things are going to change a little.

Google Adsense

I love using Google Adsense. It helps me keep track of which posts are most "valuable."

Steno book

As of this January, I started using a medium sized note pad. It's made me so much more organized! My favorite characteristic about this notebook is it's size. It fits in the front pocket of my backpack perfectly. It also fits in my purse. I like to have it with me at all times in the event that I come up with a blog post idea.

Because there is a line down the center of the book, I use one side for blog post "stuff," whether it be ideas or outlines. As for the other side, I use it to write mini to do lists. My to do lists include promoting a blog post or emailing a company.

iMac

I wouldn't survive without my iMac. It's incredible! It's efficient and fast.


That concludes my favorite blogging tools. You might have noticed that I didn't include a camera. As of now, I use my iPhone 6. It does an O.K. job. I'm looking into purchasing a high quality camera such as the Cannon T5 or Cannon T6. I would really appreciate it if y'all commented below telling me which cameras you use.

Thanks for reading,




10 comments:

  1. I love PicMonkey as well! It makes all of my graphics and all the little custom feature on my blog! Have a great week!

    XO Alyson | My Life as Alyson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great tool. Thanks for reading and commenting, Alyson! x

      Delete
  2. Ooh lovely post, I use a few of these, but I'll definitely be checking out a few that I've never heard of before like Canva! I personally love the PS Express app, it's so easy to use and great for when you don't have much time to edit a picture☺ Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out the PS Express app. It sounds lovely! Thanks for reading and commenting, Leonie! x

      Delete
  3. I love having a notepad where I can jot down any ideas I have! x Great post! I use my iPhone to take pictures as well. x Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so convenient! Thanks for reading and commenting, Nikita! I really appreciate it. xx

      Delete
  4. I love Hootsuite, it is great to schedule everything at the weekend and then not having to worry about it during the week when in school.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Thanks for reading and commenting! I really appreciate it. xo

      Delete
  5. I use almost all of these! I have never heard of StumbleUpon but it sounds so cool, I will definitely check it out xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it out! It's brings some traffic over. Thanks for reading & commenting, Laura! It means a lot to me. x

      Delete

AddToAny