Kick Off The New Year Right: Fitness Routine Playlist

Cheers to a new year! It is January-- and therefore, I couldn't not post a workout related blog post. I decided to share some of my favorite tunes for when I hit the treadmill. 



Here are some of my favorite songs for an easy cardio workout:


Drinkin' Too Much by Sam Hunt

Castle on the Hill by Ed Sheehan

Closer by The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

Handclap by Fitz and the Tantrums

Ride by Lowell ft. Icona Pop

Cake by Flo Rida ft. 99 Percent

Activated by Cher Lloyd

I.C.Y.M.I by Daya

Do You Miss Me At All by Bridgit Mendler

After The Afterparty by Charli XCX ft. Lil Yachty



What are some of your favorite songs for when you workout? Comment below!


Thanks for reading,

13 comments:

  1. Oddly enough I don't know many of these songs! I'll have to listen to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I hope you like them! Thanks for reading & commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete
  2. Omg I LOVE castle on the hill! x great post

    Nikita
    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to future released from Ed. Thanks for reading and commenting, Nikita! xx

      Delete
  3. Yes I love Ed Sheeran's new songs! I will definitely go check out some of the other ones you mentioned xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Glad to hear, Laura! Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete
  4. Ooh yes! I love Closer by Chainsmokers!I also love listening to Work by Rihanna 😍😎

    Nikki O | www.herdaringthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Work is a great song for an intense workout. Thanks for reading & commenting, Nikki! xo

      Delete
  5. "I love this post, Jeani! I thought it was so clever. x" thank you so much for this comment!!! It makes me really happy that you enjoyed this post!!

    This is an awesome song list, I also love the song "castle on the hill at the moment" because I live in the county above the place that he's singing about so I live in a really similar area which makes the song really relatable to me!! I can't wait to listen to the others!
    // Jeani
    www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeani! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this blog post. It means so much to me. x

      Delete
  6. These are all such great song picks! I love Closer the most out of the list, but I haven't heard a couple of these. I will have to check them out!! xo
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sanjana! Closer is definitely one of my favorite songs-- so emotional! Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete