My Desk Wishlist

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm sharing my desk wishlist with you all. Though it is only January, my college career is right around the corner! I am so eager to dive into my classes! 

These supplies are on my luxury wishlist in order to slay my first year of college:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Kate Spade New York Strike Gold Stapler 

Over the summer, I discovered Kate Spade's office collection. I instantly fell in love. This stapler caught my eye because it says, "Keep it together." So punny!


Kate Spade New York Acrylic Tape Dispenser

The tape dispenser on the other hand says, "Make it stick." I think these two office accessories are just adorable.


Kate Spade New York Sticky Note Set

I am constantly searching my house for sticky notes. I use them when I read, when I plan blog posts, etc. This little set would be great to keep in my car as a college commuter.


Lilly Pulitzer Multi Assorted Pen Set

How can you say no to Lilly Pulitzer pens? These pens are so bright and colorful. (They'll match my planner, too! Super duper cute!)


Kikkerland Potted Pen Stand 

This is definitely not for my car. I'd like to keep some sort of plant in my room. Just to add some life, you know? Plus, there are some health benefits. If you don't believe me, read about it here.


Paperchase Rose Gold Binder Clips

Mom, if you're reading this, I stole the last binder clip. I just love organizing my AP Stat notes by chapter. Please don't be mad.

I find that I use binder clips all the time to organize my notes (despite the class) by chapter. I did this all the time over the summer when I took some classes at my community college. Not going to lie, my public speaking notes were pretty fly. 


Kate Spade New York Blackdots File Folders

With that being said, I like to store my notes; and I don't like to lug them around. File folders will help me keep old material neat and tidy for when I need to reference it in the future.


Robiear Floral File Folder Organizer

Again, this organizer will help me stay organized. It will be helpful when it comes time for me to reference material from previous semesters.


Hadley Desk Organizer

This organizer would be super helpful to store: index cards, push pins for my bulletin board, binder clips, etc. 


Domino Appointed 2017 Calendar

I'd like to have a monthly calendar on display. It makes it so much easier to visualize when assignments, deadlines, etc. are due. I also think this one is really cute! (That's just a slight perk!)


Domino Scout's Honor Paper Thank You Script Card

I'm always on the hunt for thank you cards. Just the other day, my mom's friend gave me a bracelet for getting accepted into a college's Honors Program. I had to steal one from my mom. 


Evening Floral To-Do List Notepad

And lastly, I live off of list making. (I am constantly printing them off from Pinterest.) Having this note pad on my desk would allow me to keep track of high priorities, such as a psychology exam or a blog post. 


Thanks for reading,


Sources:
SaveSaveSaveSave

6 comments:

  1. I love the colour scheme of everything! I feel like having acute desk makes me want to study more xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! I feel the same way. Thanks for reading & commenting! xx

      Delete
  2. All the golds and rose golds are SO pretty! xx Nikita

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Thanks for reading & commenting, Nikita! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the floral to-do-list notepad, I'll hopefully be able to add one to my overflowing notepad collection!

    Carolyn x
    Faithfully Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so pretty? The stapler is definitely at the top of my list, though. Thanks for reading & commenting, Carolyn! x

      Delete

AddToAny