My Skincare Rituals

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! To kick off the new year, I am sharing my skincare rituals with you all. In my earlier stages of puberty, I suffered with acne; I still suffer with minor breakouts every now and then. I broke down the products I use into three different categories: morning daily, night daily, and weekly.





After getting out of a hot shower, I like to apply Tea Tree Water from Lush Cosmetics. According to  LUSH's website, "Cleansing tea tree, juniper berry and grapefruit waters get complexions looking luminous and fresh while also keeping excess oils in check." I've found that it is easiest to apply by directly spraying it onto the skin and removing the excess product with a cotton pad. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.

Afterwards, I like to spot treat my acne with Epiduo Gel. After just a few weeks of using the product, my acne is down to a bare minimum.

I finish my morning skincare routine by applying Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30 Moisturizing Face Lotion.


I'll be the first to admit: I love playing with makeup. But even more so, I love taking my makeup off; it's the first thing I do when I come home from school. I use Neutrogena's Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes to get the job done. According to their website, they are "clinically proven to remove 99.3% of your most stubborn makeup, even waterproof mascara." I have to agree with this statement. It works wonders.

I then follow up with my tea tree water once again. Then, I apply Epiduo Gel directly to the zit. (It's pretty much gone two-three days later!)

I am a total girly girl-- I love jamming to Taylor Swift, while wearing a bright green face mask and painting my nails. It's just the kind of girl I am. With that being said, I like to treat myself on the weekends, specifically Sundays. 

A few months ago, Tarte Cosmetics released their Rainforest of The Sea skincare line. The products  are incredible. I actually did a review on them last month; read it here

I also swear by Deep Cleaning Pore Strips from Biore Skincare. I love applying these to my nose area. I find that they take a lot of "gunk" off, leaving my nose free of blackheads. (P.S. These nose strips are an award winning product! Oooooh!)


Those are the main products I use in order to keep my skin in tip top shape. Comment below what your holy grail skincare products are; I'm always looking to perfect my skincare routine!



SaveSave

8 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try out those pore strips for a really long time, maybe it's time to pick them up! x Nikita

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're incredible! Thanks for reading & commenting, Nikita! x

      Delete
  2. I've also been wanting to try those pore strips because I've heard such great things about them. I was wondering if you've ever tried the charcoal ones and if you think one is better than the other. This is a great post!!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're incredible! I have yet to try the charcoal ones. Hopefully I can do a face off on those products in the future. Thanks for reading & commenting, Sanjana! x

      Delete
  3. I love tea tree and had that same lush stay but always forgot to use it! I wasn't very good with routines back then but am much better now so maybe I would remember it now! Lovely post xx

    Kizzimay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it. Thanks for reading & commenting, Kizzi! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete
  4. I personally love reading skincare posts! Your products must be great at taking care of your skin. I personally love Lush, and hope I can pick some more products like the Tea Tree Oil <3

    xx BASH   ||   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LUSH is definitely one of my favorites. Thanks for reading and commenting, BASH. xx

      Delete