My Favorite Accessories Straight From My Closet

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm talking about some of my all time favorite accessories. Some of them are adjusted to the winter season, while others I wear all year around.

Heart Halo Stud Earrings

These are my favorite earrings- ever. My boyfriend gave them to me as a present for my 18th birthday. I adore these silver studs because they go with everything. I wear them with a baseball cap and jeans or a turtleneck and booties. Either style goes great with these beauties! 

Alex and Ani Cross Adjustable Bracelet 

This is one of my favorite accessories I own from Alex and Ani. I think it is so classic. It's simple, and therefore goes with everything. (Btw; I think it's good luck. I wore it when I went to a college interview, where I was accepted on the spot.)

Alex And Ani Stellar Love Edesia Moon Charm Bangle

If you've been around for awhile, you know that I have an obsession with Alex and Ani bangles. I pretty much wear the same four everyday; one of them being, the stellar love charm. It's beautiful.

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch

My godfather bought me a Michael Kors watch. I love, love, love it, but I only wear it for "fancy" occasions. It's too gorgeous to be worn for anything less.

Apt. 9 Plaid Reversible Oblong Blanket Scarf

I love blanket scarves. I own several now... Anyway, this one is at the top of my list for several reasons. For one, it goes with everything. Two, the black and white pattern is gorgeous. It reminds me of something you would see on the runway. As for the green/blue plaid side, I recently purchased a pair of a snow boots with the pattern on them. So, so cute!

Women's Rib Knit Infinity Scarf Blue/ Women's Cable Knit Beanie Navy Blue Osfm

This past weekend, I purchased a brand new winter coat. (My old one was falling apart- no joke.) With that being said, I needed some new winter accessories to go with it. I purchased a matching infinity scarf and beanie. So cute!

Women's Echo 'Touch - Zip Boucle' Tech Gloves

I love tech gloves. I don't own this pair exactly, but I think they're super cute! I think I bought mine from Walmart. They're still in great condition. 

Lace Crochet Long Boot Socks

Boot socks are one of my personal favorite ways to accessorize. I own two pair of tall brown boots and a pair of black booties. Messing around with different socks drastically changes my outfit. 


That concludes my favorite (winter) accessories. Comment down below what you're favorite accessories are! Are you an Alex and Ani fanatic like myself?


Thanks for reading,

SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. I love the plaid scarf and the knee high socks, would love to have them in my own wardrobe!

    Carolyn x
    Faithfully Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Carolyn! Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my blog. I really appreciate it. x

      Delete