January Favorites 2017

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

I can't believe January is just about over. 11 more chapters to go... Here are some of the products I've been enjoying throughout the month. I've been loving a lot from Tarte and Lauren Conrad. (I promise this is not a sponsored post.)



Tarte: Rain forest of The Sea Collection

I've been using this skincare line since mid-December. I love each and every one of the products in the sampler I purchased. I use the exfoliant once a week, where I definitely see a difference in my skin. Read my review HERE.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Nude Blush

I talked about this product earlier this month. I've always been drawn to Tarte Cosmetics. This blush is one of my favorites because not only is the color gorgeous, but the product itself is incredible. It's lightweight, pigmented, and natural-looking.




Lauren Conrad Jeans

I'm always talking about jeans, whether they be from American Eagle Outfitters or Hollister. As of lately, I've been wearing my Lauren Conrad jeans-- everywhere. ON SALE NOW! Click HERE.

Lauren Conrad Black Ankle Boots

I received these booties as a Christmas gift. I've been wearing them every chance I've had. They go with everything! ON SALE NOW! Click HERE.




Paris by The Chainsmokers

I Don't Wanna Live Forever by Zayn and Taylor Swift

Romantic (NOTD Remix) by Stanj

Cake by Flo Rida

Handclap by Fitz and the Tantrums




S'well Water Bottle

S'well water bottles are so, so cute! Plus, they keep your drink cold for up to 24 hours and hot up to 12. I have yet to try the hot function, but I can say that the cold function definitely works. I love it!

One Tree Hill

This past month, I've been Netflix and Chillin' by my lonesome each and every chance I got. As of lately, I've been watching One Tree Hill. I am currently in the middle of season 3. It's so good! If you haven't watched it already-- you have to. Feel free to thank me later. One word: drama.

Blogger of The Month

I love reading blogs (when I have the time). Therefore, I want to feature a blogger in each and everyone on of my favorites posts. It's important to share the love!

This month I am featuring: Nikita from http://jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be! I enjoyed working with her earlier this month. I also adored her post including her goals for the new year. Definitely check her out.


That concludes my January favorites. Comment below what some of your favorites were! Did you try out an amazing mascara? Or maybe you discovered some new tunes? Share them with me!

Thanks for reading,

6 comments:

  1. Nice post! I haven't tried out anything from Tarte before but the Rain Forest of the Sea collection sounds wonderful, I will definitely be checking it out.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely! It's incredible! Thanks for reading and commenting, Ró! x

      Delete
  2. OMG thank you so much for featuring me! I love you and your blog as well! x It was amazing working with you and I'm excited to do so in the near future again. xx Nikita

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Nikita! You are so sweet. I'm looking forward to working with you again. It was wondering working with you. Thanks for reading and commenting! x

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen the video to handclap until now but it's not bad! A clay mask sounds yummy right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song! I love using face masks throughout the week. They're definitely a pick-me-up. Thanks for reading and commenting, Vanessa!

      Delete

AddToAny