New Beauties To My Collection

Welcome back to my blog!

In today's blog post I am talking about the makeup products I recently purchased or was given to as a present. I am really happy with all of these products for the most part and am glad to be sharing them with y'all:



High Impact Mascara from Clinique

For Christmas, I received a bag full of amazing samples from Ulta. One of them being this mascara from Clinique. I really like it for days when I'm not feeling a "full on makeup look." I apply a thin coat to my lashes followed by powder and blush. I'm good to go!


Tarte To Go: Deluxe Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara


The mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions. According to Tarte's website the "mascara [is] infused with olive esters to condition, treat, and protect lashes." It's perfect for on-the-go application. I love everything about this mascara.


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush Naughty Nudes 

First of all, I love the sleek packaging. It looks very professional. I also love the design of the blush itself. The grooves are gorgeous. As for the actual product, I love it! I guarantee you: it will agree with any and every skin tone. 



Tarte Drench Lip Splash Lipstick

I've used this lipstick twice now- and each time I've received a ton of compliments. I have the lipstick in the shade Living. (I'm just dying to get my hands on the shade Skinny Dip! It's a gorge white/nude color.) I start off by applying the product to the center of my lips. Then I smudge it out to the corners of my mouth. It makes my lips appear fuller.


Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

According to Urban Decay's website, the mascara is "So intense you might need a safe word, Perversion glides on and gets you sexy in one stroke. Yet it won’t quit until you say when." I love this mascara. I have a mini size to keep in my purse for emergencies and touchups. (You never know!)


Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Setting Spray

Urban Decay is known for their setting sprays; they're incredible! If you don't believe me, read the following:

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.
• Over 80% said their makeup not only looked better, it stayed on better (even in the T-zone) without settling into fine lines.
• Whether they had combination, oily or dry skin, 88% or more said All Nighter was the best product to help their makeup last.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss


Anastasia Beverly Hills lip glosses produce an opaque, high-shine lip color. I have the shade Fudge. It is a little bold for the day time, but I think it would be great for a night out with my girls. 


That concludes some of the new beauty products I received and purchased. I really do love them all (especially the Tarte blush)! If you enjoyed my post, you'll love Nikita's post. Everything will be linked at the bottom of this blog post.

Thanks for reading,




Nikita's Links
Instagram: @niki_rajkumar
Twitter: @jasmineeeloves
Snapchat: bluecandyfloss3

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try some of Tarte'd products but it's too hard to get them here in Belgium! x It was lovely working with you! We should definitely collaborate again in the future!! x Nikita

    jasminelovesblog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're incredible! They've never failed to impress me. Thanks for collabing, Nikita! Can't wait to do so again in the future. x

      Delete