Dorm Room Wish List

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Lately, I've been eyeing up Bed Bath & Beyond and Target. Both stores have a wide selection of bedding, room decor, storage, and bath needs for your dorm.

In July and August, I will showcase some of the items I bought/received for my dorm room. But for now, I am simply going to share my wish list:


Decorative Pillows

What girl doesn't have decorative pillows on her dorm room wish list? I actually purchased one decorative pillow for my dorm room. I purchased a navy blue IZOD throw pillow from JC Penny a couple weeks ago. Click HERE to check it out.

Knit Throw Blanket

My sister recently took up crocheting. She is making me a navy blue and white blanket for my room. (BTW, my room theme is gray/navy blue with accents of hot pink.) 

To Go Mug

I personally love this one from Kate Spade, but I have a bunch of other to go mugs that I'll probably be bringing. I love my Mighty Mugs!

Makeup Organizer

I definitely will be bringing some skincare/makeup holy grail items with me to college. Having this will prevent having my mascaras all over the room.

Food Storage

I definitely want to have a storage bin for my food. I'm slightly paranoid about bugs and such in my food... So, having some sort of bin/container will definitely ease my mind.

3 Tier Shelving Unit

As of now, everything in my room has a home. There isn't too much space in a dorm, so I think a shelving unit or some sort will help me stay organized. I definitely want some sort of space dedicated to my blog. Lately, I've been working with a couple of companies and I want to ensure I have space for products in my room. I also need a place to store my planner, notebook, camera, etc.

Comforter

In the picture, I am showcasing a Tommy Hilfiger bedspread. I purchased my comforter from Game's. It is also from Tommy Hilfiger, however I couldn't find it online.

Surge Protector

A few weeks ago, I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond. The sales woman was very clear: get a power strip that has a surge protector. Of course, I added this to my wish list! They are a bit pricier, but they are extremely worth it.

Hooks

Hooks are an essential. I plan on using hooks to hang my towels to dry, as well as a place to store my key chain and/or purse.

Wood Monogram

I've been eyeing up Pinterest for the past couple of months and came across wood monograms. I would love to place a wood monogram over my bed. I think it would look so cute!

Space-Saving Hangers

Your girl has a TON of clothes. I've found these at both Bed, Bath and Beyond and Target. I'm not sure where I'm going to purchase mine yet, but they were both pretty pricey.

Dry Erase Board

Organization is key. A dry erase board will help me stay on top of my blog, extracurricular actives, and my school assignments.

Fabric Garland

Again, I've been eyeing up Pinterest. I'd love to get some navy and hot pink garland to match my other room decor.

Shower Caddy

I'm all about monogrammed goodies. I'm planning on getting a monogrammed shower caddy to hold all of my soaps and skincare items.

Bath Towels

Finding bath towels has been quite the struggle. I've been eyeing these monogrammed towels up from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Laundry Basket

This is pretty self explanatory. I saw a gray one at Target that I liked a lot. However, I really want to get one that I can bring home with ease. Even though I am living on campus, I still have intentions on coming home quite a bit.

FitBit Charge 2

I've been considering making the purchase of a FitBit for quite some time now. I really like that it not only tracks your steps, but also monitors your sleep and reminds you to workout. I have a huge fear of the freshman fifteen. I know when I get stressed, I easily gravitate towards food. Having a FitBit will help me stay on track of my fitness goals.


That concludes my dorm room wish list. If you're currently in college, let me know what your essentials are! If you're on your way to college like me, let me know what's on your wish list. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Oh man I haven't dorm room shopped in 10 years!

    xx Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? I'm looking forward to it! Thanks for reading & commenting, Jennifer!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, yes, and yes! I think I have 3 decorative pillows so far... I need more! Thanks for reading and commenting, Laura!

      Delete