Lilo + Loli Apparel Co.

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

This morning, I am talking about LILO + loli Apparel Co. LILO + loli tees are high quality and super soft.


This shirt is definitely one of my favorites from the collection:

LIFE IS SHORT
TAKE THE TRIP
BUY THE SHOES
EAT THE CAKE


Of course, I love how soft the tee is, but I love even more how versatile it is. On this particular day, I paired this tee with black leggings and my yoga sandals; the perfect outfit for walking around in my local park. 


If you're looking to dress up the tee, pair with denim capris, wedges, and some bangles. 



Definitely go get your hands on one of these shirts. Wear it to yoga. Wear it to your next family BBQ. Wear it to walk your dog. Or, simply wear it to bed. It's soft enough to!

Use code GMGET10 to get 10% off of your purchase.

Thanks for reading!


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny