Sterling Silver Heart Moonstone Necklace from Fabulous Creations

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Today, I have a short post for y'all. I'm talking about a necklace I've been loving: the Sterling Silver Heart Moonstone Necklace from Fabulous Creations Jewelry


This necklace is designed in 100% sterling silver. The solid sterling silver heart is the middle piece between the lightweight chain and natural faceted bezel set moonstone. There is also a personalization option.

The lobster clasp makes it easy to throw on when you're in a rush. I find that it's perfect for both everyday and special occasions. My mom has borrowed this piece from me several times for work. She is also planning on wearing it to my graduation. 





I paired this necklace with my favorite sundress from Forever21. However, you can pair this necklace with anything and everything in your closet. I love the way this necklace looks with a low cut sundress. I'm definitely going to be pairing this necklace with many other dresses this season. Like I said earlier, you can wear this as an everyday piece or for special occasions. Summer jobs? Graduation parties? Family BBQs? How about weddings? This necklace is your new must have.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny