June Favorites

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Today, I'm sharing my monthly favorites with y'all. This month, I'm showcasing more fashion favorites as well as music favorites.

Without further ado, here are my June favorites:

Meditation Studio Kicks from Sketchers // $38

Whenever I'm in need of a pair of flip flops, I gravitate towards these. They're so, so comfortable. It's like walking on a yoga mat.


Too Posh To Care Wristlet from Charming Charlie // $17.99

The other day I was at Charming Charlie. I had the opportunity to spin the wheel and I won a 20% off coupon. I decided to go with this wristlet that has a built in charger. Way cool!




Fitbit Charge 2 // $129.95

I purchased my very own Fitbit in the middle of June. I've been using it ever since. I love how it motivates you to get up and moving. I've found this extremely helpful since I have a desk job.



On Netflix: 90210

I've been binge watching 90210 on Netflix like there's no tomorrow. Three words: so much drama. I love it!

Dua Lipa's Self-Titled Album

Dua Lipa's self-titled album is bomb. My personal favorite from the album is Genesis. I also like IDGAF. #GirlPower

Legends by Kelsea Ballerini

We were crazy, tragic and epic, and so amazing. 

Hopeless Fountain Kingdom Album by Halsey

Halsey left an impression on me when I first heard New Americana on the radio. Ever since, I fell in love with her songs. I love how they're brutally honest and explicit. Some of my favorites from this album include: Bad At Love, Strangers, and Eyes Closed.

Heartbreak Album by Lady Antebellum

Lady Antebellum is pretty hit or miss for me. I really like this album. My personal favorites are: Heartbreak, Army, This City, and Famous.


That concludes my June Favorites blog post. Comment below some things you've been loving this month! I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Those flip flops look so comfortable!! Will be definitely checking out that music now, I think I'm going to love Dua Lipa's album, I've loved her singles x

    Erin // Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are probably the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own. Definitely recommend them! Thanks for reading & commenting, Erin!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They're so comfy! Thanks for reading and commenting, Jennifer!

      Delete
  3. awesome picks for the month! love it all!

    Courtney Bentley || http://www.starsystemz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar pair of those 'yoga mat' flip flops, they're SO comfy!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just the comfiest shoes ever? Thanks for reading & commenting, Syd!

      Delete
  5. I love the wristlet, would you be able to put small things in there or change? I was looking for something like that :) x

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I can fit my phone, ID wallet, hair accessories, and lip gloss! Oh, and oil blotting sheets! Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete

AddToAny