My Boyfriend Does My Makeup

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Today, I have a highly requested blog post/video for y'all: My Boyfriend Does My Makeup. My boyfriend, Kyle, was such a good sport about all of this. Congratulations to all of us for hitting 100,000 views!


I introduced y'all to Kyle awhile back. I did a Q&A with him in November when we celebrated our one year anniversary.

Without further ado, here is the video of Kyle doing my makeup:



I hope y'all enjoyed that video!  If you guys want to see more blog posts and videos with him, let me know in the comments below.  I was thinking about having him guess makeup prices? Comment below!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, right! Haha! Thanks for reading & commenting, Jennifer!

      Delete
  2. Both of you are so cute and those eyebrows are really killin it! I would love to see you two do more stuff together. Maybe you could even let him write a blog post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nikita! That's actually a great idea! He ran his own blog for awhile where he talked about faith. I think my readers would really enjoy that. Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete
  3. He's a real makeup artist haha, i had so much fun watching that video. You two are super cute *_*
    Would you like to follow each other ?Š Let me know: shoppingholic-dreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, thanks so much! We had a lot of fun filming this video for y'all.

      Delete
  4. Wonderful post, love it!
    Could you click the links in this post? Maybe follow for follow, too? :)

    http://veronicalucy.blogspot.com/2017/06/black-bodysuit-yoins.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Veronica! I really appreciate you reading & commenting on this blog post.

      Delete

AddToAny