Pure Stella Skincare Review

Good morning, everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! This week, I am showcasing another skincare company with y'all: Pure Stella Skincare.

Pure Stella products are not only safe and natural, but also effective. On the About Us page, Stacey, the founder of Pure Stella Skincare, shares with her readers, "Pure Stella products will never contain fillers, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals, silicones, preservatives, artificial fragrances and dyes."

I had the opportunity to try out the Coffee Infused Eye Serum and the Vanilla Latte Coffee Scrub.


Coffee Infused Eye Serum // $14

This eye serum helps diminish the appearance of dark circles, while tightening the skin under your eyes.

The coffee infused sweet almond oil contains caffeine, which improves the overall circulation and plumps the skin. This reduces the look of fine lines. Hazelnut, jojoba, and rose hip seed oil, on the other hand, nourishes the delicate fine lines under the eye. Carrot seed, German chamomile, lemon, lavender, and palmarosa essential oils help with overall aging and fine lines.

I like to apply this to my under eye area in the morning and before I go to bed. This product glides on with ease because of the roller ball. The roller ball is my favorite feature of this product. #NoMess

I haven't been getting much sleep these past couple of weeks: finals, graduation, grad parties, blogging, etc. This eye serum makes all the difference in the appearance of my dark, puffy circles.

Vanilla Latte Coffee Scrub // $20

First things first, this sugar scrub smells absolutely incredible. It smells like Starbucks. And I love Starbucks.

The scrub is a blend of locally roasted, ethically sourced coffee with sugar, almond oil, and vanilla extract. The website suggests you can use this scrub from "your head to your toe." I have yet to try it on my face. Personally, I think it would be too harsh for my facial skin. My skin is extremely sensitive.

However, I have used it on my body in the shower. I love using it to exfoliate my legs prior to shaving. Not only does it give me a closer shave, but it lasts much, much longer. I've also used it on my arms and back. I think I've had the most success on my back. During the summer, I tend to breakout quite a bit. This scrub got rid of any dead skin cells as well as any acne causing bacteria.

This scrub tightens, brightens, and calms, while protecting the skin. It's a must have!


Overall, I have had a positive experience with Pure Stella Skincare. The coffee infused eye serum and vanilla latte coffee scrub are both fantastic products. I highly recommend their products.

Thanks for reading!


Use code GMSAVE15 for 15% off of your purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny