GoMacro MacroBars Review

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Today, I have a mini blog post for y'all on GoMacro Bars. I absolutely love the story behind how GoMacro came about as well as what the owners stand for.


GoMacro lives by five principles:
  • Vegan
  • Macrobiotic
  • Wholesome
  • Gives Back
  • Sourced Sustainably




How can Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip not be your favorite? This one was by far my favorite. Even the chocolate in this bar is good for you. The chocolate made is from fair trade, organic, dark chocolate. It's delicious.



You can find GoMacro bars in stores such as Trader Joe's, Wegmans, and Whole Foods. You can also shop these vegan nutrition bars online. If you have a chance to pick one of these up, I highly recommend it! I like to eat them for breakfast when I'm crunched for time or post-gym after an intense workout. They provide you with a ton of energy to get you through the day.

Have you ever tried them? Comment below!


2 comments:

  1. YUM! These bars look so good & healthy! The sunflower butter + chocolate sounds right up my alley! I wonder if I can get my hands on them from Australia?

    Sharni // A Girl & Grey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not 100% sure on that, but I think you can! I'll definitely get back to you on that. Thanks for reading & commenting, Sharni!

      Delete

AddToAny