Reigning Crown Beads

Hi everyone!

This morning I am featuring: Reigning Crown Beads, an Etsy shop that specializes in unique, handmade jewelry.

I am featuring the Silver Butterfly Stud Earrings and the Silver Flower Dainty Choker Necklace.

Silver Butterfly Stud Earrings // $8

I absolutely adore these earrings. I like to pair these earrings with an updo. A low messy bun matches well with these studs.




Silver Flower Dainty Choker Necklace // $18

I never hopped on the choker trend train until now. This necklace is very well made. My favorite part of the necklace is the remaining design after the clasp. There are intricate diamond shaped beads that add a lot to the necklace.


Please note, the finish of plated metals is expected to fade with use and/or over time. This is normal. The owner of the Etsy shop, Karen, recommends avoiding contact with liquids and chemicals. It's best to store your jewelry in an air-tight container away from sunlight. Before storing away, wipe the jewelry down with a dry cloth after usage.


Some of My Favorite Pieces

Womens Grey Gray Choker Necklace // $4.99

Delicate Y Necklace // $19.50

Pink White Orange Multi Gemstone Jasper Bracelet // $15.00


Thanks for reading!

Free shipping on all orders over $15! Use code FREESHIP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddToAny