A Typical Day In The Life of A Blogger

Good morning, everyone!

I thought today would be a fun day to share "A Day In My Life" blog post. However, I'm not going to lie, my morning/afternoon was not that exciting.



8:00 A.M.

I've definitely been taking advantage of sleeping in this summer. I've been so stressed with LIFE. A few extra hours of sleep does me good.

8:05 A.M.

I'm already pulling out my laptop or phone.This morning I woke up to a few texts from my boyfriend and my mom. After I responded to those, I checked my social media: Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat. Does anyone else wake up to 50 Snapchat stores in the morning? Like, when do you sleep?

8:30 A.M.

By this time, I make my way downstairs for breakfast. Lately, I've been having apple juice and a Nutri-Grain bar.

8:35 A.M.

I gravitate towards my family's office and log on to my email. While I'm enjoying my delicious breakfast, I respond to emails. Once I'm finished, I respond to any blog comments I may have. Responding promptly is extremely important to me.

9:00 A.M.

I make a to do list! I usually have several things to do:

-Outline: Dorm Room Haul
-Draft: Dorm Room Haul
-Edit: Dorm Room Haul
-Take Pictures: Dorm Room Haul
-Edit Pictures: Dorm Room Haul
-Edit and Schedule: Dorm Room Haul
-Pick out an outfit for Cabrini University's BBQ
-Outline: July Favorites
-Finalize: August Editorial Calendar
-Work on summer essay for Cabrini University

9:15 A.M. 

I begin tackling my to-dos. I usually do blog work first, followed by my school work, then "others". I find that I'm a morning blogger as opposed to a night blogger. That's just me. I like to work on my school work when the sun is down in peace and quiet.

10:30 A.M.

Break time! By this time, I am craving a mid morning snack. I opt for lemon water and veggie chips. I promise, I don't always choose the healthiest options. I just have a photoshoot later in the week and want my skin to look flawless. I've been having really bad normal acne on my chin.

10:45 A.M.

Work, work, work!

11:30 A.M.

Let's go workout! I've been using Pinterest to find workouts that target my abdomen and thighs. So far, so good!

1:00 P.M

Shower time!

2:00 P.M.

Around this time, I decided to work on my essay for Cabrini University. I am currently embellishing my "Blogging For The Better" essay.

3:30 P.M.

By this time, I've decided to take a break. I will using spent some QT with my sister. We like to spend our time gossiping and playing ping pong. She kicks my butt every time.

4:30 P.M.

My family eats a very early dinner. So, I typically just snack for lunch. On this particular night we had London broil with buttered noodles. Yum! Yum! Yum!

6:00 P.M.

Date night! My boyfriend and I are going to different schools in the fall, so we're taking advantage of all of the time we have together. He has a killer pull, so we dipped in for a late night swim.

9:00 P.M.

I came home after a fun night of talking, swimming, and movie watching.

9:05 P.M.

I got ready for bed. This includes brushing my teeth, washing my face, and changing into my pj's.

9:15 P.M

I like to log onto the computer and finish up anything that I haven't. This includes editing photos, responding to emails, or online shopping. (I am also guilty of binge watching my favorite shows on Netflix. Right now I'm hooked on Baby Daddy.)

10:00 P.M.

I fall asleep!


That's typically how a day in my life goes. Lots and lots of blogging as you can see!


Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, yes, and yes! Thanks for reading & commenting, Jennifer!

      Delete
  2. Great post! Busy day but kept well organized. So important for all business owners and bloggers. Keep up the good work!

    Gina :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely important to stay organized. I don't know where I Would be without my planner. Thanks for reading & commenting, Gina!

      Delete
  3. You are so organized and your day is well planned out, honestly I need to get on your level lol. I really enjoyed this post! x

    Nikki
    herdaringthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet, Nikki! I definitely try to stick with my schedule, but sometimes it doesn't workout that way. Thanks for reading and commenting!

      Delete
  4. Wow, you have such a busy day! You're so organized as well. I find that planning the day out and making lists really helps me xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Thanks so much, Nikita! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this post. x

      Delete
  5. I love this outline of your day! I am by no means a full time blogger but I can absolutely appreciate all the time that goes into running a blog! This totally inspires me to be more organized :)

    Allie

    www.champagne-tuesdays.com


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Allie! I appreciate you taking the time to read and comment on this post. Huge fan of your blog! x

      Delete