How I Organize: My Blog Shelf

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Today, I wanted to share the space where I store my "bloggy things." A few months ago, my parents bought me a shelving unit from IKEA.

This is the KALLAX shelving unit: 


I really like it because it has eight slots. There is plenty of room to organize all of my essentials. 

On The Top

My most important blogging materials rest on top of the unit. For one thing, I keep my planner. My planner is what makes this blog possible. #ForReal

I also keep two file folders. One of them, includes printable calendars and to do lists, whereas the other one keeps "inspiration flyers." For example, I am currently holding onto a Bed Bath & Beyond Flyer that advertises everything you need for your college dorm room. (I'm planning some college blog posts later on this month.)

I also keep recent packages that I receive from company's on the top. This reminds me to schedule them into my editorial calendar.


Let's move on to the individual compartments:

In the first one, I keep my camera. Incase y'all were wondering, I use the Canon EOS Rebel T6i. It's amazing!

Below that, I keep some files that are dedicated for sidebar advertising. I also keep a little basket that holds any thank you cards/stickers companies send me.

Within the baskets, I keep a white blanket, additional storage containers, and other products that I need to review.

As you can see, this shelving unit helps me stay organized and on top of my game. If you're a blogger, how do you stay on top of your blogging game? Comment below!

6 comments:

  1. Very nice shelf! I need to organize my stuff better!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer! Definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  2. I have one of these shelves as well and they're so handy. They're really versatile which is what I like most. xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? Thanks for reading & commenting, Nikita! x

      Delete
  3. I'm actually getting a similar unit to store all my PR stuff too, love how you organized everything!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Syd! I wish you the best of luck! xo

      Delete

AddToAny