July Favorites

Hi everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm sharing some products and songs I've been loving this month. Be sure to comment below some products you've been loving this month. I need some new products to try out next month.

Beauvivo Organic Soaps

Beauvivo was so kind, and they sent me their Men's Soap Sampler to feature. This sampler retails for $9.95. First things first: packaging! It's so sleek and elegant looking. I adore the packaging. Within the sampler, there are 10 little soaps, some of which are unscented. I like that the pack includes both scented and unscented. My personal favorite is Midnight Tea Tree.



Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask

While I was in Florida, I purchased a sampler pack of Peter Thomas Roth masks. My personal favorite is the 24K Gold mask. My skin looks so much brighter after usage.

Lilly Pulitzer Jumbo Agenda - Beach Loot

While on vacation, I purchased a Lilly Pulitzer agenda for college. I decided to go with the large agenda to manage not only my school work, but my blog work. I've already started decorating it.

Mom Life Box

This month, I was sent the Mom Life Box. Though I am not a mom, the items in this box are really cool! This month's theme was pineapples. How cute, right?

-Wine glass
-2 Paper straws
-Pineapple Sunshine candle
-Gold pineapple necklace
-Pineapple bath bomb
-Pineapple sleeping eye mask



My mom helped me open the package. She loved all of the products, so I agreed to split them down the middle with her. (There was no way I was giving up the pineapple necklace!) If you're looking for a gift for your mom, I highly recommend this box!

"I'm A Lady" by Meghan Trainor

Meghan Trainor's music is so bold and energetic. This track is no different.

"Praying" by Ke$ha

Ke$ha made a comeback! I can't wait until she drops a track with Taylor Swift. Wasn't that the rumor a couple of months ago?


"Why" by Sabrina Carpenter

Sabrina Carpenter never fails to disappoint.

Top Christian Tracks on Spotify

Lately, I've been falling in love with Christian music. I've been enjoying music by Chris Tomlin and the Newsboys.


That concludes this month's favorites! Remember to comment below some of the things you've been loving this month.


10 comments:

  1. Those soaps look so nice! I'm currently working on my July favourites!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Can't wait to read them! Thanks for reading & commenting, Jennifer!

      Delete
  2. That mom life box looks so cool!! I'm not a mom either but I would definitely enjoy all those products! I've never heard of it before either so thanks for sharing :)

    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't it? You definitely don't need to be a mom to get your hands on this box. Thanks for reading and commenting, Allie!

      Delete
  3. I can't think of a single novel thing that I've been using this summer. Even my playlist is getting pretty dusty. Sorry I don't have any suggestions! The pineapple stuff is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely agree with you-- the pineapple themed box was definitely at the top of my July Favorites. Checkout the Mom Life Box!

      Delete
  4. The pineapple necklace is so pretty and the glass to match is so cute as well xx Nikita

    BLOG//Jasmine Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love, love, love it! I can't wait to show my necklace off later this summer. Thanks for reading & commenting, Nikita!

      Delete
  5. Those organic soaps look amazing!
    Lucie, xx

    http://thefrenchpier.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They smell so, so good, Lucie! Highly recommend!

      Delete

AddToAny