Summer Morning Routine

Good morning, everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today, I'm sharing my summer morning routine with y'all. I'm not going to lie-- sometimes it doesn't workout this way and that's okay. Sometimes I have a bit of blogging catching up to do and sometimes I just wanna watch Netflix and chill. You feel?


6:30 A.M. Wake Up

I am definitely an "early bird catches the worm" kind of girl. As soon as I wake up, I check my phone like the rest of the world. I usually wake up to several emails and some Instagram notifications. Oh, and the occasional Twitter DM. I am very active when it comes to communicating with fellow bloggers and brands. I love it so much.

7:00 A.M. Breakfast

While I'm eating my breakfast (apple juice and toast) I'm usually working on the blog in some way shape or form. I'm usually not typing up a full on blog post, but I am responding to emails, working out my blog layout, etc.

8:30 A.M. Workout

Lately, I've been working out quite a bit. However, I've found that running on a treadmill can be so boring. I've been taking advantage of my Smart TV. On YouTube, I came across several different fitness channels. My personal favorite is Fitness Blender.

Here are two of my favorite videos:


9:30 A.M. Post Workout Snack

It depends on the day, but lately I've been loving Good Health Natural Foods Veggie Chips. They're so yummy!

9:45 A.M. Shower

Afterwards, I take a shower. During this time frame, I also make it a point to wash my face. Skincare is extremely important to me. Throughout middle school and high school I suffered with mild acne.

I like to use Rodan + Fields products to keep my skin in check. The Micro-Dermabrasion Paste is a holy grail item for me. This product retails for $80. I know, I know... a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it!


Afterwards, I like to go in with an intense hydration serum. I've been on some acne medication for about two months now and it really dries out my skin. This hydration serum gives my skin the love it needs.


Next, I'll use a lip serum to keep my lips super soft.  And an eye serum to reduce any puffiness around my eyes.




Lastly, I'll use a self-tanner. Is anyone like me? They just can't tan! I feel you! This self-tanner from R+F keep my skin looking bronzey during the summer months. I love how it's a foam formula so it's super easy to apply. I had no weird streaks on my legs! (Side note: This product only retails for $26!)



10:30 A.M. Blog

Once I'm completely refreshed, I blog, blog, and blog some more.

That pretty much sums up my morning routine. I like to keep myself moving around so I sit most of the day in front of a computer.

What does your morning routine consist of? Comment below!


SaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a great way to start moving in the morning! Thanks for reading & commenting, Jen!

      Delete
  2. Great post, I loved reading your morning routine! I'm an early bird too :)
    Amy xx
    Amy's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading & commenting, Amy! I really appreciate it. x

      Delete