Petunia Skincare Blackhead and Acne Remover Kit Review

Welcome back to my blog, everyone!

Today, I'm sharing my thoughts on Petunia Skincare's Blackhead and Acne Extractor Kit. This kit retails online for $12.99.



In this kit, there are five different tools. Each tool helps remove a certain sized impurity. This includes blemishes, blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples.



In order to remove your blackheads and acne with ease:

  1. Wash your face.
  2. Place a hot, wet cloth your face.
  3. Rub alcohol pads over the acne.
  4. Size up your acne.
  5. Apply slight pressure and move the tool back and forth.


I admit: I can't stand having a blackhead or pimple on my face. I have to pop it as soon as I see it. These tools help me act on the bad habit in a clean, safe way.



TMI: I had my mom try out these tools on my back. All of the puss and gunk poured out of that pimple. The tool got so much more out of the pimple compared to my fingernails. I also found that the pimpled healed a lot faster.

Overall, I really enjoyed using this set. It's definitely going to be making an appearance in my skincare routine monthly/bimonthly. 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment