Walt Disney World Travel Diary | June 2017

Hello everyone!

Welcome back to my blog! Today, I have a super exciting blog post for y'all: My Walt Disney World Travel Diary. I left for Florida on Saturday, June 24, 2017 and I just got back on Monday, July 3, 2017.

Saturday
» Our flight landed around 6:00 P.M. By the time we got to the hotel, it was already pretty late. We grabbed a late dinner at our hotel, Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, and went straight to bed.



Sunday
» We decided to head to Animal Kingdom to checkout Pandora. Incase you didn't know, Pandora is the World of Avatar. You can read all about it here. It was absolutely gorgeous.

» It was packed, so we decided to head back to our hotel for an afternoon swim.

» Later on, we went to Epcot for a dinner in Mexico. It was delicious!

» Finally, we went to Disney Springs. Sephora was having a promotion for Disney Vacation Members. Obviously, I took advantage of this sale and picked up several skincare goodies.

Monday
» We decided to start the day off in Epcot. We walked through the different countries, smelling all the yummy foods and admiring the culture.

» We had lunch at Via Napoli, an Italian pizza joint. It was delicious!

» We spent our afternoon in Hollywood Studios and our evening in the Magic Kingdom.

*These ears are from Spring and A Storm on Etsy. My sister wore them every chance she got. You can use code GMDISNEY for 10% off of your order. She also sells bows and t-shirts. Everything is fantastic quality. Definitely checkout this Etsy shop to stock up on your Disney gear before your next family vacation!



























Tuesday
» We went back to the Animal Kingdom to take in the rest of Pandora. We also went on the Kilimanjaro Safari. We saw so many animals. I couldn't believe how close I was to some of them!
























Wednesday
» We decided to take it easy and stay out of the parks. First, we visited Fort Wilderness Lodge. My parents were looking in to renting an RV next summer.

» On Wednesday, I did lots and lots of shopping. I went to Lilly Pulitzer, Uniqlo, and the Coca-Cola Store.

Thursday
»  We spend our day park hopping from the Magic Kingdom to Hollywood Studios. We went on the Rockin' Rollercoaster. It. Was. Awesome.

*These ears are from Shop Kathy's Kreation's on Etsy. I love how sparkly they are! I picked out a festive pair for the 4th of July and a Class of 2017 pair. Super cute! If you're looking for some adorable, yet affordable ears check out Shop Kathy's Kreations.










Friday
»  We had another relaxing day. We hung out by the pool and then went to China for a lovely dinner. Again, it was delicious.

*These ears are from Kiwi's Enchanted Ears on Etsy. I am absolutely in love with these ears. You can use code GuiliannaBlogReaders for 10% off of your purchase. In the pictures shown, I have my sister wearing them because she doesn't know how to work our camera very well. However, I wore them most of my trip. They looked super cute with my Sperry apparel. Again, these ears are fantastic quality. I love the little anchors and sailboats. Definitely bringing these ears when I go on my next cruise!



















Saturday
»  We walked around Epcot in the morning. (If you couldn't tell, Epcot is by far my favorite park.) Later on, we went to Animal Kingdom. We wanted to see what Pandora looked like at night.
















Sunday
»  We headed to Typhoon Lagoon for some water fun! The wave pool is incredible. I could hangout there all day.

»  We had a later dinner at The Springs and did some last minute shopping. I decided to hop on the trend train and purchase a pair of sidewalk surfers.




Monday
»  We did some last minute packing and came home! I love going on vacation, but it was definitely nice to come back. I missed blogging!


That concludes my travel diary! I hope y'all enjoyed this blog post! Make sure to checkout the links below to purchase some Disney gear for your Disney vacay!

Thanks for reading!


Spring and A Storm
Use code GMDISNEY for 10% off of your order!

Kiwi's Enchanted Ears
Use code GuiliannaBlogReaders for 10% off of your order!

Shop Kathy's Kreations

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! It looks like you had an amazing time in Disney Land. I've never been to the Disney Land in Florida but I was in the one in Paris when I was 10 and loved ever minute of it.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had so much fun in Walt Disney World! I wish I could go to the one in Paris-- it's on my bucket list! Thanks for reading & commenting!

      Delete

AddToAny