Dorm Room Haul: Part 2

Welcome to Part 2 of my Dorm Room Haul! 

In today's post, I am mainly showcasing some desk items and shower goodies! If you didn't read Part 1, click here.





I decided to pick up this navy stapler because it matched the rest of my room decor perfectly. 


Pencil Sharpener

Bed Bath & Beyond handed out goodie bags to customers who were going to college. This was one of the items in my goodie bag. I thought it could come in handy for something. I'll keep it on my desk somewhere. 




My mom picked these up for me as a surprise. I have a huge obsession with popcorn. These sticky notes will definitely come in handy.


Minnie Mouse Pen

My mom also picked up this pen. I think this is going to be cute on my desk. I'll use it to jot down reminders on my sticky notes.




I really like this desk lamp from Target. I like that it has an organizer built into it for paper chips, pushpins, etc. It also has a USB port! How convenient?


Loofah

Again, this was one of the items in my Bed Bath and Beyond goodie bag. It's great quality!


Toothbrush

I decided to pick up a new toothbrush for college. I really like these toothbrushes from Oral B. 



Command Hooks

Command hooks are essential for college. Or, so I've been told. I'm planning to use one to hang my monogram, and the other to hang my towel.







Macbook Air

My parents were so kind and purchased me a MacBook Air as a graduation present. I am so thankful! I've been using it ever since. 



Kate Spade Laptop Case

My grandma bought me a Kate Spade laptop case for graduation. I love, love, love it! It's so sleek and elegant. 



Towels

Towels are a must. I picked up these navy towels from Walmart. Affordable and decent quality!



Gracie Mae Gifts was so kind. They sent me this shower caddy to feature on my blog. I absolutely adore it. I also love that it has my monogram. #Monogramaholic


Vera Bradley Laundry Bag Duffle

Unfortunately, I think Vera Bradley discontinued this item. I purchased it from the Vera Bradley Outlet, where they only sell retired prints.


Monogrammed Pen Cup

Again, Gracie Mae Gifts was so kind and they sent me this monogrammed pen cup. I love how this turned out. This is going to look so cute on my desk.


Fabric Garland

One Lucky Ladybug on Etsy was so kind and sent me this fabric garland to feature. I think the fabric garland underneath my navy blue wooden monogram will tie my room together perfectly.



I also purchased a microwave and a refrigerator, but they were much too difficult to transport and take pictures of. I'll be sure to share them with y'all once I do a room tour.

Comment below! What are some of your dorm room must-haves?

6 comments:

  1. Black and white print are my favoriate! I love the laptop case <3 And the shower caddy looks cute too, I need to invest in one of those my bag is getting too small lol. Thank you for sharing! x


    Nikki
    herdaringthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked this post, Nikki! Thanks for reading & commenting! x

      Delete
  2. I love this! I love the prints too.
    Would you mind checking my blog out?
    Amy xx
    amyxrosex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pics of your room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to decorate my dorm and share it with y'all!

      Delete

AddToAny